ALL ROUNDER 10'0"
The Elements Allrounder is the ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board a trendsetter in the market.
More importantly, with its round, continuous curves, the water still wraps around this tail without getting released out the back too quickly, giving you hold.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|9'2''||29 ³/⁸||4 ¹/²||129.5||8.98 kg|
|10'0''||32||4 ¹/⁴||169||11.39 kg|
|10'6''||32||4 ¹/²||187.7||12.17 kg|
|10'11''||32 ¹/⁴||4 ¹/¹⁶||186.1||12.15 kg|
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
– Available in four technologies: CocoMat, CocoFlax, Elements and P2 Soft with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– From flatwater cruising to fun surf days at the beach
– the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
– Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Floatation Device) for 10’0″, 10’6″, 10’11″
– Nose insert for GoPro®
The round tail is a compromise between a big wave tail and a performance tail like the squash tail. That little extra volume compared to a pintail or swallow tail creates more lift, translating into a SUP that is faster and easier to turn.