TOURING 12'0" E-TECH
The NSP Elements Flatwater offers durability, value and performance. It’s a unique blend of paddling stability, comfort, cruising speed and glide, built-in Elements construction.
Designed by Alain Teurquetil, the man behind the NSP racing program, as the first choice for recreational flatwater paddling and exploring.
– Flatwater is about enjoyment and these boards are equally fun on a river delta, creek or lake.
– Perfect for coastal cruising, fitness training or short open water runs in light conditions.
– Fitted with plugs on the nose for cargo straps to take food, water, lifejackets and camping gear.
– Square tail for quick release of the water, meaning less drag.
Choices and “Who is it for?”
These boards are also available in P2 Soft construction, with a full EVA cover; ideal for rental centers and/or families. If you have a resort that will benefit from additional amenities for its guests, contact your local dealer and ask for the NSP Elements Flatwater.
The combination of fiberglass, durable gel coat skin, glass stringers, a wood layer under the standing area and a secure-cell E.P.S. core make this board durable, great value and with enough performance pedigree to enjoy it for years to come.
KEY DESIGN ELEMENT
The bulbous nose, gradually shifting into the proven displacement design, is what makes paddling the Elements Flatwater effortless and relaxing.
|Board||Length||Width||Thick.||Vol.||Fin||Weight +/- 5%|
|Touring 12'0" E-Tech||12'||31"||6 ⁵/⁸"||269.3 lt||9"||13.42 Kg|
- Eco-friendly shape molded SecureCell EPS core.
- Reduced weight 15g EPS
- Epoxy Fiber construction
- Durable gel coat skin
- Hand polished rails
- Wood reinforced standing area
- Speed finish bottom
- Full colour bottom and rails
- Fins included with each board
- Ledge handle
- Cargo plugs on nose
- 4mm EVA deck
- Board designed by Alain Teurquetil