- Μειωμένη τιμή
BIC O.D. SAIL 5.8 V2
Powerful acceleration, light in the hands, and a huge wind range!
In order to support the growth and development of the Techno 293 OD class, BIC Windsurf developed the One Design Rig package for use specifically by youth sailors on OD boards. This rig package has been designed to be raced in the widest wind range possible, representing the best possible compromise between light wind pumping performance and high wind planing performance.
The One Design Rig specifically for young riders racing in the T293 OD Class. A fantastic package that allows racing in the widest possible wind ranges : from light wind pumping conditions to full planing racing.
The official rig package approved by ISAF for racing in the T293 OD Class as well as a great option for all your total freeride sailing.
- - A huge wind range: from 6 to 30 knots. By tuning the downhaul and outhaul, the sail can be rigged either very full with a tight leech, or very flat with an open leech.
- - A draft placement at approx. 40% from the front of the sail (freeride sails = 30% / sub-planing sails = 50%), offering the best compromise between lightwind performance and high wind control.
- - 6 batten / 2 cam configuration for the best compromise between weight and performance.
- - A very stable profile for ease of use and control in the high winds.
- - A tack strap tensioner for maximum tuning range and power in light winds. X-Ply reinforcements in critical areas, durable luff pocket material and webbing batten tensioners for ease of use and practicality in a club and racing environment.