- Reduced price
- On sale!
The NSP racing team has dominated the Carolina Cup for years now, with riders like Titouan (back-to-back titles in 2016 and 2017) and Travis (2nd in 2016, 2017 and 2018). It is only fitting that we call our latest race board “The Carolina”. Available in the better SUP shops, the Carolina is starting to rack up wins globally:
We listed several size reviews in the last paragraph, and you can read more about the Carolina design and its purpose below:
The Carolina’s shape excels in all conditions (beach starts, downwind sections, flat-water sections, surf, headwinds, side-winds and gnarly currents). The design builds on key features of the Sonic, the best NSP downwinder to date (look into the video below for an explanation by T2). A reduced rocker line translates into additional efficiency in flatter conditions. With peak performance on flat water, but with a degree of texture, the Carolina is a winning choice for 90% of all racing conditions mother nature can throw at you.
The Carolina truly excels in flat- to medium downwind conditions. Its shape also performs well in upwind and crosswind conditions. The Carolina is available in 4 widths with an identical shape and rocker line. .
|Weight (+/- 5%)||11.8 kg|
RACE 24 FIN
– The lower rocker is a continuation of the 2018 Sonic 14’0” x 23”
– The recessed deck allows for a lower centre of gravity and adds stability
– The wider widths of the Carolina provide a more stable and comfortable ride
– Wide tail for easy buoy turns
– Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain off the deck
The NSP 20, 22 and 24 racing fins are designed to deliver top performance: Expect excellent tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and easy acceleration.
The Carolina comes with neoprene handles and several balanced fixture points. 4 Drain holes quickly expel excess water from the dugout. A patented GORE® vent near the GoPro (or GPS) fixture point prevents a pressure build-up, allowing oxygen to pass but keeping out moisture.
Elite Pro Carbon technology construction when winning is all that matters!
– Cutting edge aerospace carbon fibers and ultra-light core materials are combined with our unique vacuum construction, making Pro Carbon the lightest, stiffest and fastest racing construction technology available.
– Featuring a PVC reinforced deck for integrity plus carbon rails for stiffness reducing flex and making the board ultra responsive.
– Carbon Innegra reinforcement adds impact protection the nose and tail for close quarter battles at race starts and from the chasing racers in a draft train.
– Pro Carbon is an elite construction technology that is standard in our production race boards allowing you to own exactly the same boards that NSP pros Travis Grant and Titouan Puyo win on.